Have you been asked to photograph a family member or friend’s Wedding and you don’t want to say no? Is Wedding Photography an area that you are hoping to get into and would like to build your portfolio? On our 1 Day Wedding Portfolio Workshop which takes place at the stunning Russborough House is an ideal place to start. We provide a bride and groom, flowers, beautiful grounds and a dressed wedding car, all which will give you a sense that you are you are in a real wedding setting. You will get the opportunity to photograph our bride and groom out around the grounds in various locations. You will learn how to confidently and calmly direct poses, from the natural and romantic poses of the bride and groom to the family and large group shots, learn how to get creative with your environment and with the equipment that you have. And most importantly, learn how to expect the unexpected. All the photographs that you take throughout the day will help you to build your portfolio and get your name out there.
- DPS USB key filled with wedding day notes.
- Models dressed as the bride & groom and wedding Car
- The beautiful grounds of Russborough House for a bridal shoot.
- A comprehensive & recommended shot list
- A recommended equipment checklist
- Morning tea/coffee & biscuits
- Tea/Coffee & a light lunch
- Two experienced wedding photographers available for the duration of the day
- A tour of Russborough House & entrance into the exhibition centre & darkroom
On this wedding photography workshop you will learn:
The sequence of events for the day, from the Bride’s house, to the
ceremony & through to the reception.
- How to direct poses, from the romantic bride & groom shots to the
families & large groups.
- How to photograph the details & their importance.
- How to get the most out of the equipment you have.
- How to get the most out of your flash gun, both inside & outside.
- The A-Z of Wedding Photography tips
- How to market yourself – Price your work, grow your business & get
your name out there.
- How to “Be Prepared” – Remember the 5 P’s, ‘Proper, Preparation,
Prevents, Poor, Performance’
To get the most out of the day we recommended (but not essential) that you bring your additional lenses, flash gun, remote control and tripod.
Please Note: *All types of Digital SLR’s, Bridge & Mirrorless cameras are suitable for this course*
Click Here to learn how to progress from DPS to Fetac level 5 & 6 photography courses.
Next Date: Saturday October 7th 2017
10.30pm – 4.30pm
Price €220 (price includes 23% VAT)
This Workshop Has RPL & APL Accreditation
This workshop is accredited with RPL & APL accreditation from Saint Kevin’s College & can be used in the application process to further education. Attaining a recognized qualification is the next step in becoming a professional photographer. Saint Kevin’s are one of Dublin’s Leading Providers of PLC, QQI, BTEC & FETAC photography courses in Dublin.