Our 4 week online photography course is ideal for anyone looking to get a deeper understanding of the correct metering and focus modes, the benefits of shutter and aperture priority and why it is better to shoot RAW over JPEG. Move beyond the basics and look deeper into the fine tuning of your camera. Become a more confident shooter by learning the right techniques for different situations. This is an ideal follow on from our 4 week level 1 course or is aimed at photographers who are currently shooting in the manual modes or are at an improvers level. Please Note: All types of Digital SLR’s and Mirrorless cameras are suitable for this course.
This 4 week online course includes:
- Online access to course E-Notes
- Tutor support by email throughout the course
On this online photography course learn:
- Re-cap of your cameras basics
- Focusing techniques
- Metering Modes – What they are & their importance?
- RAW V’s JPEG
- EV Compensation & AEB
- TV/S, AV/A & P in depth. The why, where & when to use?
- Lenses & filters explained in depth
Next Date Starting: September 22nd 2020
Tuesday: 7pm – 8.30pm
Price €85.00 (price includes 21% VAT)
Next Date Starting: TBA
Monday: 7pm – 9pm
Price €225 (price includes 21% VAT)