1. If for any reason you cannot attend or need to cancel a course/online class/workshop/outdoor classroom/location shoot (that has already been paid for and you have been given confirmation details), then one of the following refunds will apply:
I) If you wish to change or cancel a course/online class/workshop/location shoot and do not wish for a refund, then a full credit note will be issued of the original price paid.
2. In the rare event that we at Dublin Photography School need to cancel a course/workshop/online class/outdoor classroom, all monies paid will be refunded. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
3. Courses and workshops will not go ahead unless a minimum of students (number differs for each course/workshop) have signed up. A full refund will be given to all students. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
4. If for some reason you are unable to attend a class during one of our 7/5 week courses, we will do our utmost to get you into another class on another course so that you can make up for anything missed. No refund will be given if a class is missed, however class notes will be provided.
5. A minimum of 50% of the overall fee is required to secure a place on any course/workshop.
6. All students must bring their own Digital SLR, mirrorless or bridge camera and equipment to the courses/workshops, everything else will be provided. If you do not have a camera then we will do our utmost to provide one for you to use during the classes. Loan stock is limited.
7. All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend any course/online class/workshop, location shoot or outdoor classroom.
8. All students must meet course criteria.
9. All location shoots and photo walks that take place outdoors are weather dependant and may need to be cancelled or postponed at short notice. You can receive a 100% refund (if cancelled) or wait for an alternative date to be arranged (if postponed).
10. All product purchased from Dublin Photography School comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s gaurantee. Please keep safe your receipt as proof of purchase.
11. Dublin Photography School Vouchers are valid for 5 Years (year starts from the date of purchase) and can be used to pay for part of or all of any course, workshop, location shoot or photo walk. Please note that vouchers cannot be used to purchase any product from Dublin Photography School online shop.
12. If a situation occurs (due to circumstances beyond or control e.g. health and safety concerns, weather warnings) and we need to postpone our courses, workshops, masterclasses or location shoots, we will communicate all new dates and re-scheduled dates as soon as we can. If a new date (for some reason) does not suit you, a school credit note will be provided and it will be valid for 12 months. The health and safety of our students and tutors is very important to us.
DPS 1 Year Membership
1) The DPS 1 year membership is valid for 12 months and will start form the date of purchase.
2) Location shoots, location workshops and photo walks are not included in our 1 year membership.
3) Overnight location workshops or photography weekends are not included in our 1 year membership.
4) Any new course or workshop added to the school after you have purchased your 1 year membership, will be included.
5) If you change your mind a full refund will be given within 14 days from the purchase date.
6) If you change your mind a full refund (minus an admin fee of €25) can be given up to 28 days after the date of purchase.
7) No refund (partial) can be given after 28 days of purchasing a DPS 1 year membership.
8) Once you have started your membership, attended/sat/partially attended a course or workshop, no refund can be given.
Your statutory rights will not be affected and shall apply at all times.
Dublin Photography School