1. If for any reason you cannot attend or need to cancel a course/workshop that you have booked with us, then one of the following will apply:
I) If you wish to change or cancel a course/workshop/location shoot or photo walk and do not wish for a refund, then a full credit note will be issued of the original price paid.2. In the rare event that we at Dublin Photography School need to cancel a course/workshop/location shoot/photo walk, all monies paid will be refunded. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
3. Courses and workshops will not go ahead unless a minimum of students (number differs for each course/workshop) have signed up. A full refund will be given to all students. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
4. If for some reason you are unable to attend a class during one of our 7/5 week courses, we will do our utmost to get you into another class on another course so that you can make up for anything missed. No refund will be given if a class is missed, however class notes will be provided.
5. A minimum of 50% of the overall fee is required to secure a place on any course/workshop.
6. All students must bring their own Digital SLR camera and equipment to the courses/workshops, everything else will be provided. If you do not have a DSLR camera then we will do our utmost to provide one for you to use during the classes. Loan DSLR stock is limited.
7. All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend any course/workshop, location shoot or photo walk.
8. All students must meet course criteria.
9. All location shoots and photo walks that take place outdoors are weather dependant and may need to be cancelled at short notice. You can receive a 100% refund or wait for an alternative date to be arranged.
10. All product purchased from Dublin Photography School comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s gaurantee. Please keep safe your receipt as proof of purchase.
11. Dublin Photography School Vouchers are valid for 1 Year (year starts from the date of purchase) and can be used to pay for part of or all of any course, workshop, location shoot or photo walk. Please note that vouchers cannot be used to purchase any product from Dublin Photography School online shop.
DPS 1 Year Membership
1) The DPS 1 year membership is valid for 12 months and will start form the date of purchase.
2) Location shoots and photo walks are not included in our 1 year membership.
3) Overnight location workshops or photography weekends are not included in our 1 year membership.
4) Any new course or workshop added to the school after you have purchased your 1 year membership, will be included.
5) If you change your mind a full refund will be given within 7 days from the purchase date.
6) If you change your mind a full refund (minus an admin fee of €25) can be given up to 28 days after the date of purchase.
7) No refund can be given after 28 days of purchasing a DPS 1 year membership.
8) Once you have started your membership, attended/sat/partially attended a course or workshop, no refund can be given.
Your statutory rights will not be affected and shall apply at all times.
Dublin Photography School