Join us on a photographic, once in a lifetime adventure to Kerala, India. Lying in the south-west, along the Malabar Coast, Kerala is a bright and verdant region that often contradicts the typical perception of traditional India. The beautiful climate of the region produces a mesmerising bounty of pungent spices, aromatic tea and exotic fruits. The region has a diverse landscape changing from mountains and deep valleys to open coastal plains and tranquil backwaters. Click here for more details, dates and how to book.
While almost any camera can be used to get the most from this fantastic country and fantastic on location tuition: Dublin Photography School Recommend the following:
- Any DSLR, Mirrorless Or Bridge Camera with full Manual settings
- Tripod: Lightweight but sturdy
- Ideally two lenses: one fixed e.g, 50mm or 35mm & one zoom e.g, 24-105mm or 18-200mm
- A Telephoto Lens e.g, 70-300mm
- Circular polarizing filter
- Cokin Filter Set: ND Grad 2 Stop Medium, ND 4 Stop
- Lens cloth & brush
- Remote control
- Smartphone, Ipad or tablet for post processing
If you are joining TDactive Holidays and ourselves on one of the many photography holidays, then before you head away why not attend our popular Travel Photography Workshop and avail of our discounted special price of €69.99 (normally €109). Click here to book.