Join us as we head to Co. Kilkenny to Kilfane Glen and Waterfall. Kilfane is a pristine example of a romantic era garden dating from the 1790’s. It is a picturesque paradise with a waterfall tumbling its way to a rushing stream, and woodland paths leading to a cottage orné. Tiny bridges sit among ancient trees, wild fox-gloves, ferns and other planting. This outdoor classroom is a mix of theory and practical, which will cover a wide range of topics from equipment (lenses and accessories) and techniques, shooting modes, focusing, composition and lighting. This is a fantastic opportunity for photographers of all levels to get out and about shooting ‘while learning’ – get the best of both worlds.
- Dress appropriately: expect all weather conditions
- Wear good & comfortable walking shoes/boots as there will be some light to moderate walking & a small amount of climbing on the day
- DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Circular Polarizing filter
- ND Filter (not essential)
- Remote control
- Spirit level (not essential)
- PLEASE NOTE: Some equipment will be available for use on the day
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
- This outdoor classroom is limited to 10 students.
- If the outdoor classroom needs to be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or the weather, a FULL REFUND/CREDIT NOTE will be provided.