This 4 week lecture led online course will take you away from gizmos and equipment and take a deep dive into what makes images work and how they will connect with your viewer. Each week we will explore how to read and compose images, discuss ideas around presenting work, deconstructing and encoding images and exploring topics such as photo essays, visual story telling and stylizing. Please Note: This is an online course.
This 4 week online course includes:
- Online access to course E-Notes
- Tutor support by email throughout the course
Throughout this course you will learn:
- Week 1: Introduction to photo essays & visual narrative
- Week 2: Introduction to famous iconic images and photography masters.
- Week 3: Learning to see without colour through black & white photography
- Week 4: Lighting types & learning to use light
Next Date Starting: March 30th 2021
Tuesday : 7.30pm (class duration is 90 minutes)
Price €95 (price includes 23% VAT)