Join us as we create fountains of fire, orbs of light and use gels to paint coloured light into our scene. We are heading outdoors on location with our tutors and students around the magical and gothic grounds of Duckett’s Grove. This is trick and fun photography at it’s best and this outdoor class will bring out the creative side of your photography. We will combine both the theory and practical skills needed to get you started. You will learn everything from the what apertures, shutter speeds, ISO and equipment to use and how to best compose your photographs. Downloadable E-Notes will be available to all who attend.
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with a wide lens (kit lens will be fine)
- A torch is recommended
- A tripod is a MUST
- A remote control & a spirit level are an added bonus
- PLEASE NOTE: Don’t worry, steel wool, coloured gels & lights are all provided by DPS
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
- This outdoor classroom is limited to 10 students.
- The Health and safety of our students and tutors is very important to us.
- If the outdoor classroom needs to be cancelled or the date changed due to COVID-19 restrictions or the weather, a FULL REFUND/CREDIT NOTE will be provided.
Next Date : Sunday October 17th 2021
Start Time: 5.30PM (Total Classroom Duration: Up to 3 Hours)
Price €85 (price includes 23% VAT)
BUY TODAY & USE WHEN SUIT YOU!
Fountains of fire & Orbs of light Outdoor Classroom Voucher (Valid for 5 YEARS)
Price €100 (price includes 23% VAT)