You have been presented with a picturesque scene which includes an interesting subject and have managed to compose your image perfectly, however something is still missing. It’s not jumping off the screen the way you would like it to and no amount of editing seems to bring the image to life, or make it pop. This scenario happens to photographers more often than you would think. The word photography means “writing with light”, yet so many photographers have a hard time understanding the different types and qualities of lighting and how to use them . The right light can be the vital ingredient when trying to make a good shot into an amazing shot. Our photography lighting masterclass covers all things lighting, from how to recognise good lighting and the importance of the role of lighting in an image, to helping you understand how to expose and meter for it.
- Online access to masterclass notes
- DPS pad & pen
On this masterclass you will learn:
- 10 different lighting types
- Understand properties of light
- Understand the role of lighting in composition
- Strengths & weakness of each lighting type
- How to identify different lighting types
- Lighting & colour relationships
- How make the most of natural lighting
- How to expose for different types of light
*Please Note* This masterclass is suitable for all levels of photography and will allow you to make the most of any lighting situation you may encounter in any given scene.
Next Date: Saturday March 14th 2020
2pm – 5.15pm
Price €85 (price includes 23% VAT)