6 Week Photography Course: Level 3
Our level 3 photography course is designed to step your photography skills up a notch and get you to grips with the finer points of your photography. It will teach you a deeper understanding of histograms, visual narrative and story telling with images, as well as advanced composition, identifying different types of light and starting to see and shoot in black & white. Learn new ways of stylzing and editing your images through our class dedicated lightroom class with tutor Steven Maybury. Become a more confident photographer by learning different approaches and photostyles. Please Note: All types of Digital SLR’s and Mirrorless cameras are suitable for this course.
Who Is This Photography Course Suited To?
This photography course is considered level 2 plus. It is a direct follow on from our 5 week photography course (Level 2) and is aimed at photographers who are currently shooting in the manual modes or semi automatic modes, or are at an improvers/advanced level.
This 6 Week course includes:
- Online access to course E-Notes
- DPS Pad & pen
- 2 Online Classes
- 1 Dedicated Lightroom Class
- Critique & review of images from location shoots
- Tutor support by email throughout the course
On this 6 Week photography course learn & understand:
- Re-cap of your cameras controls and settings M/Semi-automatic modes
- Histograms: A deep dive into how to use histograms correctly
- Light Meter: The when & why you should ditch it
- Understanding & learning how to see light
- Black & White: Learning how to see & shoot in monochrome
- Develop an editing style with our dedicated Lightroom online class with tutor Steven Maybury
- Introduction to story telling with images & semiotics
- Advanced composition techniques
- Critiquing & review of students images
- Digital SLR, mirrorless or bridge camera with manual settings
- Tablet or smartphone with Lightroom app installed
Please Note: This course takes a free week between classes 5 & 6 so students can prep for their body of work (total duration is 7 weeks)