4 Week Online Photography Course: Level 1
Over a fun filled 4 weeks, you will learn everything from your camera’s basic settings to a variety of photography styles. You will move out of auto and into the semi manual modes and you will start to take control of your photographs and become a more confident shooter. You will start to take charge of your everyday imagery and learn how to get the most out of the kit you own. This introductory online photography course ideal for someone who wants to get out of shooting in automatic, to kick-start a new hobby or passion with a taster of all that photography has to offer.
Please Note: This online course takes place one evening a week for 4 weeks and each class is 90 minutes. Along with the 4 live evening classes, we offer a free lecture based class that can be watched in your own time. The course includes online access to course E-Notes and tutor support throughout. throughout.
Who Is This Online Photography Course Suited To?
This photography course is considered level 1 This means it is ideal for complete beginners, experienced novices who may be struggling to get out of automatic, self taught photographers looking to formalise their photography knowledge and photographers returning after a long break.
On this online Photography course you will learn & understand:
- Semi manual modes – Aperture & Shutter Speed
- ISO & White Balance
- Introduction to different photography styles & genres including B&W, street, landscape, macro, portrait & night time photography
- Composition techniques – understanding images
- Lens & accessories explained
- Different camera equipment & how to maintain your kit
- Bonus: Top ten photography tips
Please Note: All types of digital SLR’s, bridge or mirrorless cameras are suitable for this online interactive course
- Any Zoom compatible desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a stable internet connection
- Zoom app/Pprogram installed
- Any digital SLR, bridge or mirrorless camera with full manual control.
Delivered Via Zoom: