Wildlife & Nature Photography: Online Course
This online interactive course will teach you how to approach the exciting and rewarding genre of nature and wildlife photography. It will cover a wide range of topics, from equipment and techniques, lighting considerations and compositions, to fieldcraft and editing. There will sample images throughout the course to discuss with the tutor. It will explore how to master your skills and capture amazing images of wildlife and nature subjects.
Please Note: This course is suitable for those already shooting in either the AV (A) or TV (S) modes or fully manual mode. It is 90minutes in total and includes online access to course E-Notes.
On this online photography course you will learn & understand:
- Basic considerations for nature & wildlife photography
- Equipment: Cameras, lenses and accessories
- Technical considerations: Importance of controlling exposure & effects using manual modes
- Shooting & focusing challenges
- Lighting considerations
- Fieldcraft hints & tips
- Post production/editing considerations
- Any Zoom compatible smartphone, tablet, laptop or device with a stable internet connection
- Zoom App/Program Installed
- Any digital SLR, bridge or mirrorless camera with full manual control.
Delivered Via Zoom: