Our week long summer camp aims to provide it’s students with a good solid foundation in many different aspects of digital photography and digital media. What the students will learn throughout the week may help to guide and influence their future career choices in the digital media industry, to add an extra skill and to hopefully be the start of a lifelong passionate hobby. The camp is aimed at ages 13 to 16. All students must have their own camera and laptop.
- USB Key with camp notes
- DPS pad & pen for taking notes
- Daily refreshments & a light lunch
- Plus plenty of creativity, learning and fun
On this Photography Summer Camp you will learn:
- Day 1: All aspects of Digital Photography from improving your composition, portraits, landscapes & night shooting to getting the most from all the buttons on your camera, your pop up flash & your accessories
- Day 2: Morning – Head out on a photography location shoot to put your new photography knowledge into practice. Afternoon – How to make a movie with moving images
- Day 3: Edit & upload your images using Lightroom. Learn how to edit a movie using YouTube
- Day 4: Desktop publishing & web design
- Day 5: An introduction to studio/flash lighting & students presentation of their “Body of Work”
Please Note: *All students must have their own camera and laptop*
Our tutors are young, vibrant and enthusiastic with a hands-on approach. They run the summer camps in a fun and friendly manner. They all come from a digital media background and therefore are ready to answer all and any questions that the students may have. Each camp course will have two tutors on-hand at all times throughout the classes and on the field trips.
Next Date Starting: August 12th to August 16th 2019
9.45am – 3.30pm
Price: 250.00 (price includes 23% VAT)