We here at Dublin Photography School want you to be completely happy with every course, online class, workshop, outdoor classroom or location shoot that you book with us. Unfortunately in life things may happen to throw out your booking with ourselves, so to allow for this the following are your options.
1. If for any reason you cannot attend or need to cancel a course/online class/workshop/outdoor classroom/location shoot (that has already been paid for and you have been given confirmation details), then one of the following refunds will apply:
a) A 100% refund of monies will be paid back within 14 days of purchase. This applies to all courses, online classes, workshops, outdoor classes, location shoots, and vouchers. If the date has passed before the 14 days then this does not apply. See terms below.
**Please Note** If you are unable to, or no longer wish to attend a course, online class, workshop, outdoor classroom or location shoot, and the 14 day refund policy has passed – a refund (full) less €25 will be paid out**
b) A 100% refund of monies (less a €10 administration fee) will be paid back if 7 days (or more) notice (before the due date of a workshop, course, masterclass or location shoot) is given.
c) A 50% refund of monies (less a €10 administration fee) will be paid back if less than 2 days (48 hours) notice (before the due date of a workshop, course, outdoor classroom or location shoot) is given.
d) No refund/s can be paid if no notice (12 hours before the start of the course/workshop, online class or location shoot) is given. This means if the date you were due to take a course, workshop, location shoot or masterclass has started or is passed.
e) If for some reason you do not or cannot attend a course or workshop (either classroom or online based) without giving us any notice or contacting us in advance (once your date is booked and confirmed and once the course has already begun) and would then like to change your course, online class or workshop date after the fact, a €25 administration fee will apply for all indoor courses and a €15 administration fee will apply for all online classes. Please Note: If advance notice is given, an online class can be recorded if you cannot attend it for some reason.
f) Fees already paid can be put against an alternative or different course/workshop with Dublin Photography School. In this case 100% of monies paid can be put against the new course (no administration fee applies).
Please Note: *24 hours is the minimum notice for cancellation that we require*
g) If you have paid for or are booked onto and have started attending one of our 7/5 week evening courses and then need to or want to change to another of our 7/5 week courses, a €20 fee will apply per class already attended.
h) If you have paid for and are booked onto a course/workshop or online class and you wish to change the date 24 hours (or less) before the course/workshop date), a €25 admin fee will apply.
I) If you wish to change or cancel a course/online class/workshop/location shoot and do not wish for a refund, then a full credit note will be issued of the original price paid.
2. In the rare event that we at Dublin Photography School need to cancel a course/workshop/online class/outdoor classroom, all monies paid will be refunded. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
3. Courses and workshops will not go ahead unless a minimum of students (number differs for each course/workshop) have signed up. A full refund will be given to all students. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
4. If for some reason you are unable to attend a class during one of our 7/5 week courses, we will do our utmost to get you into another class on another course so that you can make up for anything missed. No refund will be given if a class is missed, however class notes will be provided.
5. A minimum of 50% of the overall fee is required to secure a place on any course/workshop.
6. All students must bring their own Digital SLR, mirrorless or bridge camera and equipment to the courses/workshops, everything else will be provided. If you do not have a camera then we will do our utmost to provide one for you to use during the classes. Loan stock is limited.
7. All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend any course/online class/workshop, location shoot or outdoor classroom.
8. All students must meet course criteria.
9. All location shoots and photo walks that take place outdoors are weather dependant and may need to be cancelled or postponed at short notice. You can receive a 100% refund (if cancelled) or wait for an alternative date to be arranged (if postponed).
10. All product purchased from Dublin Photography School comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s gaurantee. Please keep safe your receipt as proof of purchase.
11. Dublin Photography School Vouchers are valid for 5 Years (year starts from the date of purchase) and can be used to pay for part of or all of any course, workshop, location shoot or photo walk. Please note that vouchers cannot be used to purchase any product from Dublin Photography School online shop.
12. If a situation occurs (due to circumstances beyond or control e.g. health and safety concerns, weather warnings) and we need to postpone our courses, workshops, masterclasses or location shoots, we will communicate all new dates and re-scheduled dates as soon as we can. If a new date (for some reason) does not suit you, a school credit note will be provided and it will be valid for 12 months. The health and safety of our students and tutors is very important to us.
DPS 1 Year Membership
1) The DPS 1 year membership is valid for 12 months and will start form the date of purchase.
2) Location shoots, location workshops and photo walks are not included in our 1 year membership.
3) Overnight location workshops or photography weekends are not included in our 1 year membership.
4) Any new course or workshop added to the school after you have purchased your 1 year membership, will be included.
5) If you change your mind a full refund will be given within 14 days from the purchase date.
6) If you change your mind a full refund (minus an admin fee of €25) can be given up to 28 days after the date of purchase.
7) No refund (partial) can be given after 28 days of purchasing a DPS 1 year membership.
8) Once you have started your membership, attended/sat/partially attended a course or workshop, no refund can be given.
Your statutory rights will not be affected and shall apply at all times.
Dublin Photography School