Terms & Conditions
We here at the Dublin Photography School want you to be completely happy with every course, workshop or location shoot that you book with us. Unfortunately in life things happen to throw out your plans, so to allow for this the following are your options if the unthinkable happens.
1. If for some reason you cannot attend or need to cancel a course/workshop that you have booked with us, then one of the following will apply:
a) A 100% refund of monies (less a €10 administration fee) will be paid back if 5 days notice (or more) is given.
b) A 50% refund of monies (less a €10 administration fee) will be paid back if less than 5 days notice is given.
c) No refunds can be paid if no notice is given.
d) Fees paid can be put against a subsequent or different course/workshop/location shoot with the Dublin Photography School. In this case 100%of monies paid can be put against the new course (no administration fee applies)
2. In the rare event that we at the Dublin Photography School need to cancel a course, all monies paid will be refunded.
3. Courses and workshops will not go ahead unless 8 students or more have signed up. A full refund will be given to all students.
4. If for some reason you are unable to attend a class during one of our 7/8 week courses, we will do our utmost to get you onto another class on another course so that you can make up for anything missed. No refund will be given if a class is missed, however class notes will be provided.
5. A 50% desposit is required to secure a place on any course/workshop.
6. All students must bring their own SLR camera and equipment to the courses/workshops, everything else will be provided. If you do not have an SLR camera then we will do our utmost to provide one for you to use during the classes. Loan SLR stock is limited however.
7. All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend any course/workshop or location shoot.
8. All students must meet course criteria.
9. Overnight location workshops are not included in the year's membership price.
10. All location shoots that take place outdoors are weather dependant.You can receive a 100% refund or wait for an alternative date to be arranged.
11. All product purchased from the Dublin Photography School comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's gaurantee. Please keep safe your receipt as proof of purchase.
12. Dublin Photography School Vouchers are valid for 1 Year (year starts from the date of purchase) and can be used to pay for part of or all of any course, workshop or location shoot. Please note that vouchers cannot be used to purchase any product from the Dublin Photography School online shop.
Your statutory rights will not be affected and shall apply at all times.
Dublin Photography School
Web design by Stewart Kenny Photography & Design: http://www.stewartkennyphotography.com
Dublin Photography School
The Carmelite Centre,
56 Aungier Street,
P: 087 1166378