Capture the beauty of the outdoors and the landscape around you and immerse yourself with nature and the elements. Join us in Co. Wicklow as we take our classroom and students outdoors on location for an introduction to landscape photography. We will introduce you to the fundamentals of landscape photography by combining both the theory and practical skills needed to get you started. You will learn everything from the what apertures, shutter speeds, ISO and equipment to use and how to best compose your photographs. This is a fantastic opportunity for photographers of all levels to get out and about shooting ‘while learning’ – get the best of both worlds. Downloadable E-Notes will be available to all who attend.
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with a wide lens (kit lens will be fine)
- Circular Polarizing Filter
- ND Grad or ND filters are recommended to get the most from the shoot
- A tripod is a MUST
- A remote control & a spirit level are an added bonus
- PLEASE NOTE: Don’t worry, filters will be available for loan on the day
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
- This outdoor classroom is limited to 7 students.
- A face mask must be worn at all times on location and the 2 meter social distances rules will apply. The Health and safety of our students and tutors is very important to us.
- If the outdoor classroom needs to be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or the weather, a FULL REFUND/CREDIT NOTE will be provided.
Next Date : Saturday October 17th 2020
Start Time: 12.00PM (Total Classroom Duration: 4 Hours)
Price €100 (price includes 21% VAT)
Next Date : Coming Soon
Start Time: 2.00PM (Total Classroom Duration: 4 Hours)
Price €100 (price includes 23% VAT)