1 Day Photography Course
Our 1 day photography course is designed for you to get to grips with all that you camera has to offer. Do you want to get silky waters and blurred backgrounds? Are you often wondering why your images are never sharp enough? This course will teach you how to use all the settings on your camera properly and at the end you will come away with tips and techniques on how to photograph in full manual mode, enhance your photographs and make them stand out. All types of DSLR’s, Bridge SLR’s and Mirrorless cameras with full manual modes are suitable for this course.
Who Is This Photography Course Aimed At?
This photography course is considered level 1 This means it is ideal for a beginner who is looking to get out of auto and start their introduction to photography fundamentals and the basics of camera techniques, like aperture, shutter speed and ISO. It is also suited to those who wish to return to photography after a break or a photographer who is self taught and is looking to fill in the gaps in their photography knowledge.
This course includes:
- Online access to course E-Notes
- DPS pad & pen
- Afternoon practical garden session
On this digital photography course learn & understand:
- Shutter speeds.
- Aperture & depth of field
- Understand exposure & your light meter
- Focus points & focusing
- All your cameras settings
- Different lenses, filters, tripods & other accessories
- Composition techniques & understanding images
- Top ten photography tips
- Digital camera with manual settings
- DSLR, mirrorless or bridge camera