Intro To Architecture & Interiors: Online Course
This online introductory course will guide you through the basics of photographing buildings, both inside and out. Guest tutor Ailbe Collins will talk you through how he captures and edits his architectural photographs, from simple house interiors to high-end office fit outs and modern architectural exteriors. He will show you how to set up and use the equipment, from the basic camera and tripod set up to the more advanced cameras and lenses. This course will give you all the basic tips and guidelines for you to go out and photograph the buildings all around you.
Please Note: This course is suitable for those using DSlR or Mirrorless cameras. It is 90 minutes in total and includes online access to course E-Notes.
On this online photography course you will learn & understand:
- Basic considerations for architectural & interiors photography
- Set-up equipment & production
- Equipment needed & working with the equipment you have
- Basic o advanced camera equipment
- Settings to use
- Sample images – from set-up compositions to editing & final results
- Post production/editing considerations
- Photography tips & tricks
- Any Zoom compatible smartphone, tablet, laptop or device with a stable internet connection
- Zoom App/Program Installed
- Any digital SLR, bridge or mirrorless camera with full manual control.
Delivered Via Zoom: