5 Week Photography Course: Level 2
Do you want to move beyond the basics and look deeper into the fine tuning of your camera? Our 5 week photography course is ideal for anyone looking to get a deeper understanding of the correct metering and focus modes, the benefits of shutter and aperture priority and why it is better to shoot RAW over JPEG. Learn new ways of seeing through our class dedicated to composition & visual communication. Become a more confident shooter by learning the right techniques for different situations. This is a direct follow on from our 7 week photography course (Level 1) and our 1 day photography course/or is aimed at those photographers who are currently shooting in the manual modes or are at an improvers level. Please Note: All types of Digital SLR’s and Mirrorless cameras are suitable for this course.
Who Is This Photography Course Suited To?
This photography course is considered level 2 This means it is ideal for anyone who has already completed either our 1 day or 7 week level 1 photography courses. This course would also suit anyone who has a good understanding of aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
This 5 Week course includes:
- Online access to course E-Notes
- DPS Pad & pen
- 2 offsite location shoots
- Critique & review of images from location shoots
- Tutor support by email throughout the course
On this 5 Week photography course learn & understand:
- Re-cap of your cameras basics
- Advanced focusing techniques
- Metering Modes – What they are & their importance?
- RAW V’s JPEG
- EV Compensation & AEB
- TV/S, AV/A & P in depth. The why, where & when to use?
- Composition techniques – decoding & understanding images
- Building a kit – The right tools for the job
- Accessories explained in depth
Critiquing & review of students images
- All shoot times & dates may change as they are seasonal & weather dependent
- Digital camera with manual settings
- DSLR, Mirrorless Or Bridge camera
- Remote Control