1 Day Studio Photography Course
Our studio photography course will take you from the basics of lighting to post processing. If you are looking to learn what it takes to create professional portraits, to create high key fashion portraits and moody shots, then we have the course for you. This can be a fantastic skill for anyone looking to set up their own business, build a portfolio or just learn a new skill. We will show you everything you need to know from posing to exposing. Some computer and intermediate knowledge of photography is required for this class.
What Level Is This Photography Course Aimed At?
This course will also suit anyone who has a good understanding of aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
This studio photography course includes:
- Online access to course E-Notes
- DPS pad & pen
On this studio course we will cover:
- How to pose your model/subject
- How to light your model
- Standard workflow
- Creative studio work
- Simple one light & multi light set ups
- Studio safety
- Full studio setup with lights, reflectors, backdrops, coloured gels & model
- Digital camera (plus any additional lenses) with full manual settings